Monday, February 9, 2009

Bal Masque Formal was a blast

Stuart and I were invited to the Bal Masque Formal this past month and we went and had a blast. There was a live band, free drinks, lots of dancing and we got to spend time with all our friends. Stuart wore a tux and was absolutely handsome. I wore a red dress and did my hair in an up-do which I did myself cause I am so cheap.





The band was so funny. They played 80's music and sadly enough I knew most of the songs. The guys in the band wore funny outfits and wigs and were really a hoot. They sang really well though and sounded like the original singers of the songs they were singing.



I have to admit towards the end of the night, the redneck in me came out and I had my shoes off dancing barefoot. It must have been a man that made high heels!!!!! All of us girls really cleaned up well from our jeans and t-shirts. Glamour girls!!!!



Well I guess that is the latest from Sweet Home Alabama!! More to come soon........

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. You looked great in your dress.

    ReplyDelete