Friday, February 27, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

Today has been quite interesting as we have heard tornado sirens off and on all day.  Don't get me wrong I love the sirens just for the fact that we know it is time to round up the dogs and go to the very small closet.  Why does this house not have a closet in the center of the house big enough for all of us?  Hint to all who move close to tornado alley, buy a house with a large closet in a hallway at the center of the house not close to any windows.

This post will be quite short as the pressure from the front coming through is giving me the beginning of a migraine.  Until next time.......

2 comments:

  1. Note to self, don't move near Tornado Alley!! Holy cow, doesn't that scare the beejeezies out of you?!? I hope you made it through and everything's ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Crystal on not moving near Tornado Alley. I can't even imagine what it must have been like hearing the sirens going off. I would have been a wreck! Hope your head is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete