Monday, February 9, 2009

Yipee!! We have found a church.

We have been searching for a church home and have finally found one that reminds us a lot of the church we loved in Florida. We have attended two services and this week tried the Sunday School class (there was some resistance from my hubby, but I prevailed as usual). We liked the Sunday School class as well. Aaron seemed to like the Youth Sunday School class and seems to pay attention during the preaching. We will continue to pray that he makes a decision for salvation!!!! Hopefully between his school New Life Christian Academy and church he will be able to make the decision soon. He has really good friends and I have to say that I really don't worry too much when he is with them. I know boys will be boys and kids will be kids, but I have seen these kids interact with one another both in school and out and they have great traits.

Anyway, I was just so excited to finally find a church that we love to go to and a place that we can seek encouragement and find spiritual support.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that you have found a Church. Hope you all get "plugged in" there. Keep going to Sunday School, you can make so many more connections there and get to know the people quicker than if you were just going to Church. Will keep you all in my prayers that you will continue to seek God and follow the path that He has for each of you.

    ReplyDelete