Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can Someone Tell Me What Season It Is?


So the next day after the tornado sirens were going off all day, guess what! We had more tornado sirens going off again, some more rain, then it warmed up.  And on Sunday morning we had two inches of snow!!!!  It was exciting looking out the window and seeing the snow coming down.  I laugh at myself now as I see myself looking out the window and shouting "Look, it's snowing, wow that is so cool!!"  I of course then had to go and wake Aaron up and tell him it was snowing and then I called my mom and my dad to tell them about it.


For those of you that are wondering, yes I did get out in the snow and help Aaron and a couple of the kids from the neighborhood build a snowman, or maybe I should call it a snowthing.  You can decide on what it should be called, but keep in mind by the time we got around to building one it was around 2 PM and the snow was well on its way to melting.


No comments:

Post a Comment