Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Double Header

Okay last Friday we had a double header and Aaron and his team lost the first game 6-7.  (Might be due to them giving the other team a home run instead of a in the park double when the ball bounced over the fence.)  Oh, well.  They won the last game 12-8.  They played like the bad news bears on that day for some reason, might be the extra long practice they had the day before.  Oh, well, it seems as though they had a good time.

I have posted all of the pictures that I took below..........................yep, you guessed it, I forgot the camera again.  Wow what a great mom I am and the bad thing is I told Aaron that morning I needed to remember to grab the camera so I could take some pictures.  I will try to do better next time!

1 comment:

  1. Once again, congratulations Aaron! Now if we could just tell you that about getting the camera. (HA! HA!) Maybe when you tell Aaron that you need to remember to grab the camera, you should go ahead right then while you are thinking about it, get it and put it with your purse. I know that is what I have to do some days to be able to get out of the house with everything that I need. Love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete